Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Figuring it out in the Nick of Time

In Darkness there is always His Light



Today we celebrate that we have had over 1000 views to our blog site. We are so grateful and honored that  women have taken a minute out of their busy schedules to view our blog.  It is our fervent prayer that your lives have been positively impacted.
 Since our first collaborating post that December evening, so much has happened that has fostered much growth.  Challenges, peaks and valleys, gains and losses, but through it all God has remained faithful. This Sunday the worship song reminded us of that.   In darkness and trials....  My God never fails....
 So blessed to know that I figured it out in the nick of time...
In all things Pray for Direction
Life, sometimes can make you feel uncomfortable and discouraged.  Before learning more about  how this blog works, I became discouraged.  I mean you can see for yourself we have only 11 followers.  I asked God, "was I mistaken?"  Is this REALLY what YOU wanted me to do?" I mean no one is reading it. Only 11 followers. God really? Maybe its a joke and I am crazy.  So as I do, I went into my prayer closet and asked for clarity.  Didn't hear that day nor the next or the next. But while waiting, I was awakened in the night with a word from Him to post.  In obedience I did.  Still days later no new comments. No new followers.  "Lord, really?" I questioned.  Then I was told " in all you do, do it as unto me so that no man can boast ( A Combination scripture, just for me).
Then last Sunday,  A young lady said " I love your blog!" (Thanks, Bev).  I said really? Thanks, I was so caught off guard. Then later someone else shared with me about recognizing her own strength.  As I fought back the tears I said  "Lord, thank you for reassuring me".   The words to the song echoed in my head, my God never fails. I am so glad I was able to figure it out in the nick of time.
So to all that are going through; Praying for some break through in your life,  be obedient as you patiently wait. Whether it is a job or husband or anything else that your heart desires. We fail as we prematurely give up and give in but know this that my God never fails...
AGAIN thanks for reading and sharing with your friends.
Love life,  Live life and Love yourself..
Gods Love Never Fails
From the Desk Of A Real Wife  T's Available.....
Wouldn't you Love your Own Shirt from your Favorite Blog!!!! Please Leave a note!!
 Until the next time just a little note from the desk of a real wife....

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post and Bev has fowarded your blog to me. So you have yet another follower that see's your light. Your story is so great because of its truth and purity. We all have a purpose and we all have our doubts, and life truly gets in the way. In your "Obedience" God was able to use you. Just think if you would have stopped it would have been because your expectations weren't in line with God's. There is victory in every aspect of our life, we just stop prematurely. I look foward to your future blogs and I look foward to seeing how God uses the light within you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tammie. It means so much. Thanks for following.Be blessed.

      Delete
  2. I love my Tshirt!! I've received so many compliments on the fit and design of it. Every woman should get one!I love your blog and I'm continuing to share it with other women. Keep up the great work! Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my Model. You are truly a REAL WIFE!! That is why it is fitting you represent. Marriage for 28+yrs and your husband still blushes when he goes back down memory lane to tell the story of how you met, AMAZING!!! We all here thank God that we have you in our lives to impart Godly Wisdom. Get your pen ready, I want you to share with others what share with us!!!

    ReplyDelete